Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Four Steps!



Four steps,
we'll go together
Will see,
The Voice come together?

If Possible,
then only come!
I'll never Force;
to come Together!

coz its better to Express Feelings
than suppres the things in mind!

Who likes whom
cant say
to ask, and then give the heart;
its not the way

The things happened are so bad
but things happening are so glad
to say the truth is crime
now that get in my mind!

Forget the things
which happened
Dont turn back
and see me again

Hey,"Please Forget me",
I will never say this!
But Stil U try,
To forget me and that!

STOP!
From here i need to go alone
But thanks u came, up to here!
Not in the whole life,
but "Four stepS You was Mine"!

BlueBird-7!
*- translated

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice poem..
    hmmm,
    will u continue ur four steps with us for a while till this life, abhijeet ?

    ReplyDelete